Q: How do I access a Washington collective like The Medicine Jar?

A: You must have a valid doctors recommendation on Washington State tamper proof paper as well as a valid Washington ID. Consult a qualified physician if you do not already have a valid recommendation. Your physician can advise you of the benefits and risks of using marijuana.